Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety (QEHS) Policy
Veolia Singapore is leading waste management organization, providing fully intergrated environmental solutions virtually to all industrial, commercial, municipal and residential sectors.
Being a waste managment organization, Veolia Singapore is also a strong advocate in resource conservation and recycling activities.
Resourcing the world is the corporate mission. Veolia Singapore will continually strive to improve in our commitments, in the following areas:
- Maintain high quality standards for all our services and activities, that meet or exceed our customer's expectations and requirements.
- Ensure all recovered products have minimal product contamination and the product's qualities comply with the international standard requirement.
- Comply with all the subscribed QEHS legal and other requirements to sustain our business development.
- Actively engage and equip managers and employees to continously improve QEHS.
- Prevent and mitigate our environmental impact by reviewing our activities, products and services with due diligence.
- Strive for a safe and healthy work environment by implementing reasonable and practical measures to prevent or mitigate the risks.
- Periodically review and implement our objectives, targets and its performances with adequate resources.
- Implement, maintain and communicate this policy, the objectives, targets and performance to all our stakeholders.
We commit to Always working Safe to protect ourselves and our colleagues.
John E DALTON
VESS & VESSI Singapore
10th December 2015