How the Cash-For-Trash Programme works
Residents can visit any of our 26 Cash-For-Trash recycling stations to exchange their recyclable items.
Cash incentives for the types of recyclables are as follows:
- Aluminium drink cans: S$0.50/KG
- Metal tins: S$0.10/KG
- Papers (including newspapers, books, magazines): S$0.10/KG
- Old corrugated cardboard: S$0.05/KG
- Old clothing / old bedsheets (in good condition): S$0.20/KG
- Small electrical appliances: on-the-spot valuation
The recyclables must be clean and not contaminated with any food waste or liquid. All containers must be empty and free of any residue.