Veolia Singapore is a leading resource management organization, providing fully integrated environmental solutions to our industrial, commercial, municipal and residential customers.
With Sustainable Development as focus, Veolia Singapore is also a strong advocate for resource conservation and recycling activities. We strive to achieve the highest environmental standards in our activities and that of our customers for the protection of the environment.
Resourcing the world is our corporate mission. Veolia Singapore will continually strive to improve in our commitments in the following areas:
- Maintain high quality standards for all our services and activities to meet or exceed our customers' expectations and requirements.
- Ensure all recovered products have minimal product contamination and the products' qualities comply with the international standard requirement.
- Prevent and mitigate our environmental impact by reviewing our activities, products and services with due diligence.
- Comply with all the relevant and applicable QEHS legal and other requirements to sustain our business development.
- Actively engage all our stakeholders including employees through consultation and participation, to continually improve our QEHS management system collectively.
- Strive for a safe, healthy and secure work environment by implementing reason¬able and practical measures to mitigate health and safety risks, and manage and respond to terror threats.
- Implement, maintain and communicate this policy, the objectives, targets and performances to all our stakeholders.
- Periodically review and implement our objectives, targets and their performances with adequate resources.
We commit to Always working Safe to protect ourselves and our colleagues.
TAN Chieh Inn
Country CEO / Director
1st February 2019