42,560 MWh of electricity
generated per year
36,700 tons of CO2
savings per year
on annual steam production
Operating in 140 countries, Servier is the leading French independent pharmaceutical company. Servier employs 20,000 staff worldwide, including 3,000 in Research & Development. Servier had four main requirements including long term visibility over costs, workforce flexibility, utilities cost reduction and maintenance benchmarking.
A comprehensive energy focused solution
Veolia provided the company with comprehensive energy-focused maintenance solution. Services provided include:
- Energy procurement
- Bill validation
- Site energy audits
- Utility management
- Facilities management (reception, replacement guarantee service)
- Mechanical services
- Waste management
We also lead the attainment and retention of the ISO 50001 Energy Management standard on the site.
Benefits for our client
- ISO 50001 Energy Management standard attained for the site.
- A single point of contact managed service
- Reduction in utilities/energy costs
- Continuous improvement across all areas of the contract
- Open, flexible, focused approach
Our Solutions in Energy, Water and Waste