How can we help?
Energy efficiency is an increasingly important part of maintaining competitiveness for the manufacturing industry. Industries need qualified partners who can help them plan, develop, implement and manage a range of energy efficiency solutions.
Veolia offers energy assessments, and our expertise in designing, building, operating and maintaining utility plants. As an energy specialist, Veolia works with Industrial companies to analyse your production processes and propose improvements to your energy infrastructure to boost energy efficiency and maximise savings.
How do we create value for you?
Veolia has capabilities and expertise across the globe with engineers, operators, and analysts having decades of experience helping customers optimise their facilities. Our solutions offer the following benefits:
- Driven by client objectives, not technology sales
- Holistic approach to energy conservation measures (ECMs)
- Integrated turnkey energy project delivery
- Performance-based savings finance capabilities
- In-depth understanding of local utility programs
- Strong measurement & verification (M&V) capabilities
- Energy efficiency projects delivered on-time, and within budget
- Competent operations and maintenance expertise
Our solutions for energy efficiency
Veolia helps our customers analyse your production process and identify suitable energy efficiency improvements. We have the ability to develop and implement energy performance solutions through a range of turnkey project delivery models.
Turnkey energy efficiency projects
We have experts in energy efficiency auditing, energy master planning, facility retro-commissioning, monitoring-based commissioning, on-site operations and maintenance. We have developed energy savings strategies for a broad range of industries, from oil & gas, chemicals, pharmaceutical, food & beverages to microelectronics and aerospace.