How can we help?
Optimally operating an energy plant is a specialised task which requires the skills of a range of utility and technical experts due to the complex infrastructure. As an industry expert, Veolia has a proven track record in DBOM projects. We can work with your team to design, build, operate and maintain plants from a broad range of industries, from oil & gas, chemicals, pharmaceutical, food & beverages, microelectronics to aerospace.
How do we create value for you?
Veolia is one of the largest operators of combined heat and power systems, district energy systems, central utility plants and HVAC systems globally. As a third-party operations partner, we help facility owners and operators maximise operational efficiency and reliability, enabling our customers to focus their internal resources on core business activities.
Our solutions for Design, Build, Operations & Maintain
Design-Build-Operate & Maintain services uniquely integrate the technical capabilities of our engineering groups and the hands-on experience of our operations team. Here's how we help our customers:
- Providing long-term reliability
- Minimising the cost of operation
- Helping to avoid unanticipated overhauls or expense using a life-cycle approach - a systematic program of diagnostic testing, inspections, overhauls, repairs, and upgrades.
- Preventing unplanned downtime that can lead to lost production
- Minimise the risk of equipment failure and ensure tight control range
Examples of energy plants and systems we operate & maintain
- Cogeneration / CHP Plants
- Chiller plants
- Boiler plants
- Air handler units (AHUs)
- Cooling towers
- Power and thermal distribution systems
Our successful solutions to challenges