How can we help?
Industrial buildings are getting more complex and interconnected, requiring specialised experts to optimise performance and ensure smooth utility management. As an industry expert, Veolia has a proven track record in on-site utility management. We guarantee that utilities are managed holistically and efficiently across waste, water and energy activities.
How do we create value for you?
Veolia’s systematic approach to optimising utility management enables our clients to focus on their core business, while we manage their utilities. Our robust on-site utility plan ensures reliability in our service, reducing the need for unplanned interruptions through comprehensive preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance.
Our solutions for On-site utility management
Veolia will work with you to customise a solution that aligns with your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), achieves sustainability objectives and encourages continuous improvement. With a versatile utilities management plan, operations, and optimisation expertise, Veolia can help address your specific challenges to deliver the following benefits:
- Guaranteed uptime performance for facilities and assets
- Implementation of condition-based maintenance programs to extend the useful life of the equipment and capital assets
- Centralised, integrated and secure smart building solutions
- Design and implementation of capital improvement plans, including work on buildings, upgrades for energy facilities, monitoring tools and systems
- Improvements to facility environmental performance, resulting in energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions reductions
- Robust preventive maintenance programs
- Assessment of carbon footprint and recommended approaches to carbon offsetting
- Access to trained operators backed up by professional subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Standard compliance and risk management
- Conserving energy and enhancing sustainability
Veolia is uniquely positioned to service industry, government and commercial entities in improving performance, managing water, waste and energy.